Terms and Conditions
Car Transport Depot
These Terms and Conditions are to be changed at any time by Car Transport Depot without any notice. The Terms and Conditions are the Agreement between the Company (Car Transport Depot) and the Shipper (the customer).
Car Transport Depot is a licensed and bonded broker. The company reserves the right to refuse service or to cancel any order without explaining the reason.
- The Shipper agrees that the Company is authorized to set the shipment between the location of a pickup and the location a drop-off, both specified in the Carrier Order Form.
- All shipping services are door-to-door, unless otherwise stated in the Carrier Order Form in case of impossibility of accessing the pick-up or drop-off locations. In those cases, special locations will be chosen instead.
- Shipper should prepare the vehicle for the shipment. All loose parts and fragile accessories must be either removed or secured. Any damage done by these parts or their loss is the Shipper’s responsibility. The same goes for the goods the Shipper places inside of the vehicle.
- The pick-up and drop-off inspection will be done by both the carrier and the Shipper. Any damage must be noted in the Bill of Lading. If there are no damages noted in the Bill, the car is shipped in good condition. That means the car carrier is not responsible for it anymore.
- The carrier has a minimum of $250,000 of cargo and $1,000,000 in liability insurance. The carrier is responsible for the condition of the vehicle while it’s in the process of transport.
- All the shipping dates are estimated. The company will do the best to pick up and ship the vehicle in the most convenient time for the Shipper.
- The Company is not responsible for severe weather conditions that may occur.
- The deposit is only paid at the time of the pickup.
- The Company is not responsible for any rental fees.
- There is No Fee Cancellation policy if the shipment is canceled sooner than 24 hours before the scheduled pickup.